Research Project Summary for Psychology BS Degree
At least one of the PSY 499: Directed Research courses used to fulfill the BS requirements must involve direct research experience in a professor’s lab. Ideally, students should complete two semesters in the same lab, but this is not required. Students must submit a summary of their research involvement. The summary needs to be no more than two pages, APA style not required.
- Describe your role in the research project.
- Describe the research hypothesis.
- What results did you find?
- Describe the significance and implications of the results.
- No grade is given and neither yours nor your supervisor’s signature is required.
- Due a month prior to the end of your semester of graduation.
Submit via email to Dr. Sinnett (email@example.com)