Applying for Graduate Study
The admissions process is highly competitive. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to review the prospective student information webpage and to familiarize themselves with our faculty. We welcome applications from individuals whose academic interests match our expertise.
- Applications for Fall 2022 admissions are now open.
- The application deadline is Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
- We strongly encourage submitting all application materials by Friday, November 19.
- Early submissions provide the time needed to address any application issues before the deadline.
- Please see the individual Graduate Program Areas for an important note on the GRE Requirement.
- Please see the individual Graduate Program Areas for a list of faculty accepting new students.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application process is divided into three stages. The stages can be completed concurrently.
- Questions on STAGE 1 should be directed to Graduate Division.
- Questions on STAGE 2 and 3 should be directed to the Department of Psychology at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Program Admissions Timeline
- December 1 - Deadline for all application materials.
- Mid-February to early March - Applicants notified of an admission decision. In some cases, an applicant may be wait-listed, in which case final notification of acceptance or denial may not occur until early April.
- April 15 - Deadline for applicants to accept or reject the admission.