Applying for Graduate Study
The admissions process is highly competitive. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to review the prospective student information and to familiarize themselves with our faculty. We welcome applications from individuals whose academic interests match our expertise.
- The application deadline for all required materials for Fall admission is December 1 (Fall admissions only).
Prospective MA and PhD students must complete two separate applications:
2) Department of Psychology
- Prospective students must complete the Graduate Program Supplemental Information Form as provided by the Department of Psychology.
- Three academic references must complete the Letter of Recommendation Form.
- All questions concerning the application and associated requirements should be directed to email@example.com.
Graduate Program Admissions Timeline
- December 1 - Deadline for all application materials.
- Mid-February to early March - Applicants notified of an admission decision. In some cases, an applicant may be wait-listed, in which case final notification of acceptance or denial may not occur until early April.
- April 15 - Deadline for applicants to accept or reject the admission.